The Solar panel testing machine performs tensile tests on materials in accordance with national standards or user-provided standards, statistics and processing the test data, and then outputs and prints various required test curves and test reports. Loads—time, load— Displacement, displacement-time, deformation-time and other test curves are displayed, zoomed in, compared, traversed in real time and the test process is monitored. Smart and convenient.
Performance characteristics of solar panel tester:
1. The AC servo motor and AC servo speed control system are used to control the test process, the control accuracy and quality are greatly improved, the stability and low noise (basically no noise at low speed) and the control speed range is greatly expanded (0.05-300mm / min) It is not only convenient for low-speed tests of conventional materials (metal, cement, concrete, etc.), but also for high-speed tests of non-metal materials (rubber, etc.). It can also be used to quickly adjust the test space at no load, saving auxiliary test time. The test speed meets the current requirements of all conventional metal and non-metal materials in China.
2. The deceleration mechanism composed of a synchronous toothed belt and a precision ball screw pair "strong and powerful" makes the structure simpler and brighter, and the transmission efficiency is greatly improved. The appearance is more coordinated.
3. It adopts the independent dual space structure of stretching and compression, which is convenient to operate and avoids the trouble of changing different test attachments when the stretching and compression bending are in the same space.
4. Different specifications of sensors can be configured according to requirements, so that the test range is greatly widened to meet the measurement requirements of different test loads.
5. The main unit adopts a full plastic spray casing, which is elegant and beautiful in appearance.
6. Adopting advanced control technology, with three closed-loop control modes of stress, strain and displacement, each control ring can be automatically switched, and a smooth transition without impact can be realized when switching between modes, and the test force, peak value and displacement can be displayed simultaneously. , Speed, test status, test curve, etc.
7. It can control and maintain the rate of test force, deformation and displacement.
8. It can realize the fast / slow lifting adjustment of the beam when the sample is clamped, and the operation is flexible and can be switched at will.
9. It has the function of returning to the initial position after the test, and it is quick.
10. It has perfect limit protection function, overload, over-current protection, automatic shutdown of test break and other functions, reliable and safe.
11. Self-built powerful test database, test data can be saved, inquired and called at any time.
12. Provide a variety of report printing interfaces, users can edit reports in any format and print out;
13. The entire control system has high cost performance and high reliability.
14. Perform tensile tests on materials according to national standards or user-provided standards, and perform statistics and processing of test data, and then output and print various required test curves and test reports. Load-time, load-displacement and displacement can be selected —Time, deformation—time and other test curves are displayed, zoomed in, compared, traversed in real time, and the test process is monitored. Smart and convenient.
15. Provide "standard add program editor" software for professional users, users can flexibly add required standards according to actual needs;
16. The test software under the Chinese language Windows platform has strong data and graphic processing functions. It can print out complete test reports and test curves in real time. It can reserve a data interface and directly connect to the comprehensive information of the enterprise (laboratory). Manage the network. Can also be customized according to the specific situation of the user's local area network.
Applicable standards: IEC61730, IEC61215 standard requirements
Purpose: The bending tester for photovoltaic module conduit is applied to the conduit with a certain weight, and then the conduit is rotated at a certain speed, so as to judge the resistance of the photovoltaic module conduit to bending and twisting.