Main purpose of the Breathing valve air tightness tester:
The Breathing valve air tightness tester is used to measure the inspiratory resistance and expiratory resistance of respirator and mask-type protective equipment under specified conditions.
It is applicable to the relevant laboratories and mask manufacturers to carry out relevant tests and inspections on ordinary masks, dust masks, medical masks and anti-fog masks. It can be used for the respiratory resistance test of self-priming filter anti-microbial respirator and the air tightness detection of the breathing valve.
The device is equipped with software, which can display the pressure curve in real time, output the test report and save the test data. Meet the test standard GB2626-2006 respiratory protection products self-priming filter anti-particle respirator standard.
It can be used for the detection of KN breathing masks and KP breathing masks.
Breathing valve air tightness tester technical indicators:
1. The instrument consists of a gas source that can regulate the flow rate, a standard human head mold, a suction and exhalation two cannula system, and a respiratory resistance measurement system.
2. The flow sensor has high sensitivity and has a very small initial flow.
3. The flow sensor chip adopts a thermal mass flow meter, which does not require temperature and pressure compensation, and ensures high-precision measurement of the sensor. Flowmeter range is 0 L/min~100L/min, accuracy is ±2%.
4. Multiple sensors are integrated on a single flow sensor chip to greatly increase the range ratio of the sensor.
5. The flow sensor has high zero stability, full scale and high stability, full scale high precision and excellent repeatability, low power consumption and low Pressure loss and fast response.
Breathing valve air tightness tester equipment features:
1. The equipment is equipped with a vacuum pump and an air pump to simulate artificial respiration.
2. The detector is equipped with a vacuum sensor and a positive pressure sensor for collecting test data pressure and reacting to the computer software.
3. The pressure has an infinitely adjustable function, and can set technical parameters such as holding pressure and pressure holding time.